My account has been suspended. What can I do?
My site is suspended. What can i do?
1) Please ensure that your account balance is paid in full. If it is not, your services will be suspended approximately 14 days after the due date of the most recent invoice. Once any outstanding balance has been paid, service should be restored within an hour.
2) Please make sure you have not received any notifications from our billing or technical department.
If neither of these cover your situation, please open a Ticket with our Billing Department and provide us with the following information:
1) PayPal order number for this account.
2) The name, email, phone, home/office address used when signing up for this account for verification purposes.
3) Current Domain name and username for this account. ( this information can be located in your welcome email.)
We will then attempt to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
Was this answer helpful?
To cancel any or all services with us:Hosting/product/service account: While logged in to your...
When you sign-up with WebDetours Hosting (WebCamp One, LLC) for any of our services it is with...
You can reset your password without contacting our Support Dept.On your account login page there...
To pay your bill login to your account and select "My Invoices" from the "Billing" menu...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution